Lake Country Polk FL Home Inspection
The geographic heart of central Florida located less than 40 minutes away from Tampa and Orlando is Polk County with a population of 724,777 as of 2019. Polk County is known for attracting new residents in the area and excellently keeping the current ones from moving away. We have performed thousands of home inspections in Polk County and still counting as many visitors find Polk County a great place to start anew. Public universities, state colleges, and private universities are available here at Polk Country.
Since its creation in 1861 named in honor of former US President James K. Polk, Polk County continues to grow. The Legoland Florida Resort, Bok Tower Gardens, Safari Wilderness Ranch, Winter Haven Watersports, Florida Skydiving Center, Dixieland in Lakeland, and Off the Wall Adventures are just a few of the many attractions that hype tourists and locals all year round.
So, moving to Polk County may be life-changing but we are to help you become confident in what could be the biggest decision you could ever make. You need a Polk County Florida home inspector that will help you avoid costly mistakes, find hidden problems, and give you recommendations on how to move forward before closing the deal. Call ACF Home Inspections today! We perform excellent home inspection services in Metro Orlando, Orange, Lake Country Polk, Sumter, Volusia, Brevard, and the surrounding areas.
Here’s what we provide at ACF Home Inspections:
1. 4-Point Inspections – This inspection includes the 4 main components of the home – heating and air conditioning, plumbing, roof, and electrical systems. This inspection is important especially if you live in high-risk areas prone to violent storms, hurricanes, tornados or if you’re purchasing a home that’s over 25 years old.
2. Wind Mitigation Inspections – If you live in a hurricane-prone area, it’s only wise to obtain a wind mitigation inspection. Our home inspectors in Lake Country Polk, FL check for the key features and add-ons that significantly prevent or reduce the amount of damage your home may suffer.
3. Water Treatment – The main goal is to make water completely free of any germs or diseases and render it safe for drinking. The water that is obtained from such filtration processes contains essential minerals that make it a hygienic and healthy option for drinking.
4. Mold Removal – Mold infestation is not a small problem and can cause severe issues for highly sensitive people. Your home must be free of mold and hiring a professional is the best option.
5. Lead Testing and Inspection Services – Lead is a useful metal but can pose a dangerous health problem such as chronic lead poisoning due to longer periods of lead exposure.
6. Lake Country Polk Radon Mitigation and Inspection – Most people are unaware of the existence of radon inside the home. Radon gas is a colorless, tasteless, odorless gas that is considered both indoor and outdoor pollutants. Radon is also considered a health hazard and is currently the second leading cause of lung cancer, causing thousands of deaths in the US alone. EPA recommends a 4.0 pCi/L radon level. However, only trained and certified professionals are recommended to conduct radon testing as even the 4.0 pCi/L level still poses a health risk.
Why Choose ACF Home Inspections
1. Our company is known for providing excellent and exemplary home inspection services in Lake Country Polk FL, and neighboring areas. We always adhere and listen to our clients’ needs.
2. We are very thorough in our inspection and we make sure to make the process of home buying or selling less stressful by giving our clients the true peace of mind.
3. ACF Home Inspections has been in the home inspection industry since 2006 and has since helped more than 6748 home buyers. Our licensed Lake Country Polk home inspectors are constantly improving their skillset through proper training and acquiring the necessary knowledge, skills, and competencies. Here at ACF Home Inspections, your peace of mind is our top priority. Give us a call now! Protect your precious investment by calling us at (407) 218-6522 or by booking our Lake Country Polk home inspection services 24/7 right from our website.
A.C.F. Home Inspections, Your Premier Orlando Home Inspection Company | Let this experienced Orlando Home Inspection Company help keep you from buying The Money Pit. We’ll alert you to any and all health or safety issues and maintenance needs of the home you’re looking to buy.
As a family-owned business, we pride ourselves on supporting homeowners and families who need an honest, competent and dependable property inspector. We understand the importance of safety. When it comes to children and family. Therefore, we give special attention to deficiencies in systems and components of the home that represent an immediate danger. And we are independent and impartial; we work for you – our client – and not for an agent or other interests.
A.C.F. Home Inspections is committed to bringing you a consistently high level of service. We are an indispensable asset to real estate agents, buyers, sellers, investors, property managers, landlords, mortgage brokers, and private and nursing care homes. Let us be your residential and commercial advisor, and find peace of mind that you are getting a professional’s opinion.
A.C.F. Home Inspections will be your home buying or selling advocate! We’re highly experienced and extremely thorough. If you’re looking to buy or sell in the Orlando area, we can help!