Orange County FL Home Inspection
Purchasing a home in Orange County, Florida? Get a home inspection. We will evaluate the property for defects and deficiencies.
Orange County is located in the central part of Florida and is the central county Orlando-Kissimmee-Sanford, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area. It is the fifth populous county in Florida and is home to over 1.3 million people. Local residents and tourists enjoy the great number of popular attractions and entertainment in the county, whole year-round. Local zoos, museums, theme parks, water parks, shops, restaurants, and diners are among the many.
So if you wish to move to the fun and entertaining life in Orange County, make sure to get a home inspection first before closing the deal. Purchasing your Orange County home is a big single investment. Minimize unpleasant and unexpected difficulties and learn everything you need to know about your dream home. Our Orange County home inspectors can help you identify the areas needing major repairs, quick fixes, and maintenance to ensure that you are not buying the money pit. Make decisions with confidence. ACF Home Inspections is here to help!
Here’s what we provide at ACF Home Inspections:
1. 4-Point Inspections – This inspection includes the 4 main components of the home – heating and air conditioning, plumbing, roof, and electrical systems. This inspection is important especially if you live in high-risk areas prone to violent storms, hurricanes, tornados, or if you’re purchasing a home that’s over 25 years old.
2. Wind Mitigation Inspections – If you live in a hurricane-prone area, it’s only wise to obtain a wind mitigation inspection. Our home inspectors in Orange County FL check for the key features and add-ons that significantly prevent or reduce the amount of damage your home may suffer.
3. Water Treatment – The main goal is to make water completely free of any germs or diseases and render it safe for drinking. The water that is obtained from such filtration processes contains essential minerals that make it a hygienic and healthy option for drinking.
4. Mold Removal – Mold infestation is not a small problem and can cause severe issues for highly sensitive people. Your home must be free of mold and hiring a professional is the best option.
5. Lead Testing and Inspection Services – Lead is a useful metal but can pose a dangerous health problem such as chronic lead poisoning due to longer periods of lead exposure.
6. Orange County Radon Mitigation and Inspection – Most people are unaware of the existence of radon inside the home. Radon gas is a colorless, tasteless, odorless gas that is considered both indoor and outdoor pollutants. Radon is also considered a health hazard and is currently the second leading cause of lung cancer, causing thousands of deaths in the US alone. EPA recommends a 4.0 pCi/L radon level. However, only trained and certified professionals are recommended to conduct radon testing as even the 4.0 pCi/L level still poses a health risk.
Why Choose ACF Home Inspections
1. Our company is known for providing excellent and exemplary home inspection services in Orange County, FL, and neighboring areas. We always adhere and listen to our clients’ needs.
2. We are very thorough in our inspection and we make sure to make the process of home buying or selling less stressful by giving our clients true peace of mind.
3. ACF Home Inspections has been in the home inspection industry since 2006 and has helped more than 6748 home buyers. Our licensed Orange County home inspectors are constantly improving their skillset through proper training and acquiring the necessary knowledge, skills, and competencies. Here at ACF Home Inspections, your peace of mind is our top priority.
Give us a call now! Protect your precious investment by calling us at (407) 218-6522 or by booking our Orange County home inspection services 24/7 right from our website.
We Want To Help Give You Confidence In Moving Forward On Your Home Buying Decisions!