One of the ways to judge the quality and professionalism of the work done by a home inspector is to take a look at their inspection report, so we have included one here for your review.
Click Here To View A Sample Inspection Report
When A.C.F. Home Inspections conduct a resale inspection, we inspect:
- Windows and doors
- Heating and cooling systems
- Electrical systems
- Visible framing
- Interior wall and ceiling coverings
- Kitchen appliances
We encourage you to be present for the inspection. On average, they take three to four hours to complete, depending on the size, type and condition of the property.
New Construction Inspections in Orlando, FL
We can perform a single inspection after the house is completed or several inspections at different stages of construction, including:
- Footing: An inspection of the condition and size prior to placement of the concrete.
- Foundation: An inspection of the foundation wall thickness, height, and water-proofing prior to backfilling of soil against the foundation.
- Framing (Pre-Drywall): An inspection of the entire frame of the home after all mechanical rough-ins (electrical, heating and cooling, plumbing) are complete.
- Final: An inspection of the completed home.
A.C.F. Home Inspections has been providing Home Inspections, 4 Point Inspections, Wind Mitigation, Monthly home tips news, Water Quality Testing, Radon Testing, Lead Paint Testing and Mold Inspection to home buyers and home sellers in the following areas of Metro Orlando, Orange, Seminole, Osceola, Lake Country Polk, Sumter, Volusia, Brevard and all areas in between since 2001.
When you or someone you know needs the services of a quality home inspection company, we would truly appreciate you thinking of us. You can schedule right from our website or call our office (407) 218-6522. Thank You.