Seminole FL Home Inspection
Seated in the central part of the state of Florida is Seminole County which is home to over 470,000 residents. It also houses the Central Florida Zoo which features an array of animals. You can also find natural springs, parks, and scenic waterways here in Seminole where you can hike, bike, fish, and kayak. Being located between Volusia and Orange counties made Seminole become one of the fastest-growing counties in Florida. Since its creation in 1913, Seminole has now become a viable, progressive, and diverse setting for economic and industrial growth as well as residential development.
Our mission at ACF Home Inspections is to make sure that every home in Florida is one worth living. Your satisfaction and comfort are our top priorities during this real estate transaction process. Make the wise decision and call us today for your Seminole County Home Inspection!
We perform excellent home inspection services in Metro Orlando, Orange, Seminole, Lake Country Polk, Sumter, Volusia, Brevard, and the surrounding areas.
Here’s what we provide at ACF Home Inspections:
1. 4-Point Inspections – This inspection includes the 4 main components of the home – heating and air conditioning, plumbing, roof, and electrical systems. This inspection is important especially if you live in high-risk areas prone to violent storms, hurricanes, tornados or if you’re purchasing a home that’s over 25 years old.
2. Wind Mitigation Inspections – If you live in a hurricane-prone area, it’s only wise to obtain a wind mitigation inspection. Our home inspectors in Seminole, FL check for the key features and add-ons that significantly prevent or reduce the amount of damage your home may suffer.
3. Water Treatment – The main goal is to make water completely free of any germs or diseases and render it safe for drinking. The water that is obtained from such filtration processes contains essential minerals that make it a hygienic and healthy option for drinking.
4. Mold Removal – Mold infestation is not a small problem and can cause severe issues for highly sensitive people. Your home must be free of mold and hiring a professional is the best option.
5. Lead Testing and Inspection Services – Lead is a useful metal but can pose a dangerous health problem such as chronic lead poisoning due to longer periods of lead exposure.
6. Seminole Radon Mitigation and Inspection – Most people are unaware of the existence of radon inside the home. Radon gas is a colorless, tasteless, odorless gas that is considered both indoor and outdoor pollutants. Radon is also considered a health hazard and is currently the second leading cause of lung cancer, causing thousands of deaths in the US alone. EPA recommends a 4.0 pCi/L radon level. However, only trained and certified professionals are recommended to conduct radon testing as even the 4.0 pCi/L level still poses a health risk.
Why Choose ACF Home Inspections
1. Our company is known for providing excellent and exemplary home inspection services in Seminole FL and neighboring areas. We always adhere and listen to our clients’ needs.
2. We are very thorough in our inspection and we make sure to make the process of home buying or selling less stressful by giving our clients true peace of mind.
3. ACF Home Inspections has been in the home inspection industry since 2006 and has helped more than 6748 home buyers. Our licensed Seminole home inspectors are constantly improving their skillset through proper training and acquiring the necessary knowledge, skills, and competencies. Here at ACF Home Inspections, your peace of mind is our top priority.
Give us a call now! Protect your precious investment by calling us at (407) 218-6522 or by booking our Seminole home inspection services 24/7 right from our website.
We Want To Help Give You Confidence In Moving Forward On Your Home Buying Decisions!
At A.C.F. Home Inspections, “Your Peace of Mind is Our Business”.