Sumter FL Home Inspection
Located in the central portion of Florida is the county of Sumter with a population of approximately 132, 420. Since its creation in 1853 by Gen. Thomas Sumter, Sumter County experienced an exceptionally large increase in population with the expansion of the retirement complex The Villages contributing a large part of this growth. Sumter County is a combination of scenic, adventurous, and friendly communities. It’s a paradise for those who love sunshine and nature. Moving to Sumter would not be complete without a home inspection from ACF Home Inspections. Whatever your Sumter FL home inspection needs are, ACF Home Inspections is here to help you make an educated real estate investment.
Here’s what we provide at ACF Home Inspections:
1. 4-Point Inspections – This inspection includes the 4 main components of the home – heating and air conditioning, plumbing, roof, and electrical systems. This inspection is important especially if you live in high-risk areas prone to violent storms, hurricanes, tornados or if you’re purchasing a home that’s over 25 years old.
2. Wind Mitigation Inspections – If you live in a hurricane-prone area, it’s only wise to obtain a wind mitigation inspection. Our home inspectors in Sumter, FL check for the key features and add-ons that significantly prevent or reduce the amount of damage your home may suffer.
3. Water Treatment – The main goal is to make water completely free of any germs or diseases and render it safe for drinking. The water that is obtained from such filtration processes contains essential minerals that make it a hygienic and healthy option for drinking.
4. Mold Removal – Mold infestation is not a small problem and can cause severe issues for highly sensitive people. Your home must be free of mold and hiring a professional is the best option.
5. Lead Testing and Inspection Services – Lead is a useful metal but can pose a dangerous health problem such as chronic lead poisoning due to longer periods of lead exposure.
6. Sumter Radon Mitigation and Inspection – Most people are unaware of the existence of radon inside the home. Radon gas is a colorless, tasteless, odorless gas that is considered both indoor and outdoor pollutants. Radon is also considered a health hazard and is currently the second leading cause of lung cancer, causing thousands of deaths in the US alone. EPA recommends a 4.0 pCi/L radon level. However, only trained and certified professionals are recommended to conduct radon testing as even the 4.0 pCi/L level still poses a health risk.
Why Choose ACF Home Inspections
1. Our company is known for providing excellent and exemplary home inspection services in Sumter, FL, and neighboring areas. We always adhere and listen to our clients’ needs.
2. We are very thorough in our inspection and we make sure to make the process of home buying or selling less stressful by giving our clients true peace of mind.
3. ACF Home Inspections has been in the home inspection industry since 2006 and has helped more than 6748 home buyers. Our licensed Sumter home inspectors are constantly improving their skills through proper training and acquiring the necessary knowledge, skills, and competencies. Here at ACF Home Inspections, your peace of mind is our top priority. Give us a call now! Protect your precious investment by calling us at (407) 218-6522 or by booking our Sumter home inspection services 24/7 right from our website.
Related Video You Might Like:
We Want To Help Give You Confidence In Moving Forward On Your Home Buying Decisions!