For nature lovers, Winter Park FL is not only a dreamy place by name. It’s actually a city located in Orange County, Florida famous for its trees, abundant parks, museums, spectacular homes, brick-lined streets, and fine shops all over the place. The abundance of outdoor spaces in this 26.34 km² made the city one of the coolest suburbs in America. Winter Park is home to a population of 30, 879 and offers locals and tourists a number of world-class museums, upscale boutiques, and fine restaurants.
There’s no denying how big a city Winter Park is. In fact, the population is constantly growing and the number of residential and commercial properties continues to rise. While building inspectors do take the time to inspect properties in the city, a 15-30 minute inspection wouldn’t just be enough.
This is why here at ACF Home Inspections, our home inspectors in Winter Park spend 2 to 4 hours of carefully examining the property to ensure that nobody is buying the money pit. We value each and every property and constantly live up to our goal of meeting our clients’ needs.
Here’s what we provide at ACF Home Inspections:
1. 4-Point Inspections – This inspection includes the 4 main components of the home – heating and air conditioning, plumbing, roof, and electrical systems. This inspection is important especially if you live in high-risk areas prone to violent storms, hurricanes, tornados or if you’re purchasing a home that’s over 25 years old.
2. Wind Mitigation Inspections – If you live in a hurricane-prone area, it’s only wise to obtain a wind mitigation inspection. Our home inspectors in Winter Park, FL check for the key features and add-ons that significantly prevent or reduce the amount of damage your home may suffer.
3. Water Treatment – The main goal is to make water completely free of any germs or diseases and render it safe for drinking. The water that is obtained from such filtration processes contains essential minerals that make it a hygienic and healthy option for drinking.
4. Mold Removal – Mold infestation is not a small problem and can cause severe issues for highly sensitive people. Your home must be free of mold and hiring a professional is the best option.
5. Lead Testing and Inspection Services – Lead is a useful metal but can pose a dangerous health problem such as chronic lead poisoning due to longer periods of lead exposure.
6. Winter Park Radon Mitigation and Inspection – Most people are unaware of the existence of radon inside the home. Radon gas is a colorless, tasteless, odorless gas that is considered both indoor and outdoor pollutants. Radon is also considered a health hazard and is currently the second leading cause of lung cancer, causing thousands of deaths in the US alone. EPA recommends a 4.0 pCi/L radon level. However, only trained and certified professionals are recommended to conduct radon testing as even the 4.0 pCi/L level still poses a health risk.
Why Choose ACF Home Inspections
1. Our company is known for providing excellent and exemplary home inspection services in Winter Park FL and neighboring areas. We always adhere and listen to our clients’ needs.
2. We are very thorough in our inspection and we make sure to make the process of home buying or selling less stressful by giving our clients the true peace of mind.
3. ACF Home Inspections has been in the home inspection industry since 2006 and has since helped more than 6748 home buyers. Our licensed Winter Park home inspectors are constantly improving their skillset through proper training and acquiring the necessary knowledge, skills, and competencies.
Here at ACF Home Inspections, your peace of mind is our top priority. Give us a call now! Protect your precious investment by calling us at (407) 218-6522 or by booking our Winter Park FL Home Inspection services 24/7 right from our website.
Your Premier Orlando Home Inspection Company | Let this experienced home inspector help keep you from buying The Money Pit. We’ll alert you to any and all health or safety issues and maintenance needs of the home you’re looking to buy.
A.C.F. Home Inspections will be your home buying or selling advocate! We are committed to providing you with outstanding service. We’re highly experienced and extremely thorough. If you’re looking to buy or sell in the Orlando area, we can help!
Owned and operated by home inspector and mold inspection specialist, Luis Figueroa. Luis prides himself in being committed to following high standards and providing professional service to all of our customers.